If you are a film lover you most likely seen a film where Noomi Rapace is the lead in. If it was Prometheus or the Millenium – series were she played Lisbeth Salander.
Could you be able to live in a world where you are only allowed 1 child? If you have more the government will come and take her/him away from you. Due to over populating the world so some measures have to be taken. Terrence Settman just lost his daughter giving birth to 7 daughters. He decides to keep them all and teach them from his home. When they get old enough they need to take the identity of 1 singular person – Karen Settman. And how he set this up is this; each girl have a name, which is a weekday. So Monday goes out on Monday, Tuesday on Tuesday and so on.
To live like this everyday you need to show your day to the others and let them know about your day. Each girl have a bracelet they use to film their day so after dinner, its time to see what happened during the day. Have to be exact on the details because if they get find out, something bad will happen.
‘What Happened to Monday’ must be one of the best films I’ve seen during 2017 this far. Noomi is excellent playing 7 different people with 7 different personalities. Must have been difficult but she managed to nail it perfectly. I would recommend anyone to see ‘What Happened to Monday’ – best film Netflix Originals have created thus far.
Who are the actors in this film and where do we know them from?
- Noomi Rapace – The Settman siblings (Prometheus, Girl With Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played with Fire, Girl who kicked the hornets nest, Child 44, Beyond)
- Glenn Close – Nicolette Cayman (The Girl with all the Gifts, The Great Gilly Hopkins, Anesthesia, Fatal Attraction, Guardians of the Galaxy)
- Willem Dafoe – Terrence Settman (Finding Nemo, SpiderMan, Platoon, The Grand Budapest Hotel)
- Marwan Kenzari – Adrian Knowles (The Mummy, Ben-Hur, The Promise, Collide)
- Christian Rubeck – Joe (Genius, Max Manus, Allied)
- Kirsty Averton – Mia (The Holly Kane Experiment, Our Girl, 50 Kisses)
Who is the director and what is she/he known for?
Tommy Wirkola best known for films as Hansel & Gretel, Dead Snow, Red vs Dead and so many more. Something you probably seen. Tommy being a Norwegian director/producer born in 1979.