Babysitters… you love having one or you don’t. I never really had a babysitter growing up but I had family members looking after me when mom was working. But it never went as wrong as the babysitter in this Netflix Original.
Cole is a awkward 12 year old boy but his babysitter is the coolest. She seems to be his first crush on a girl. She’s very cute towards him and treats him like a brother. Cole’s parents are going away for the weekend so Bee is coming to look after him for the weekend. Have you ever stayed awake after dark to see what the babysitter does while you are sleeping? That is what Cole did but.. maybe he shouldn’t have done that.
Bee have friends over, they are playing ‘spin the bottle’, so what can go wrong here? Well.. Maybe when Bee stabs one of the boys in the head with 2 knives. Him being the sacrifice they need to make an offer to Lucifer to get what they want. How would you react as a 12 year old seeing all this? To only find out, they need your blood so make the ritual complete!? Do you fight or do you run and hide?
‘The Babysitter’ is a comedy horror film, I wouldn’t say it’s the best I’ve seen but it got its moments of fun and cringing moments.
Who are the actors in this film and where do we know them from?
- Judah Lewis – Cole (Demolition)
- Samara Weaving – Bee (Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri, Mayhem, Monster Trucks,Bad Girl)
- Robbie Amell – Max (The Flash, ARQ, Anatomy of the Tide, The Duff)
- Hana Mae Lee – Sonya (Pitch Perfect, Better Things, Unleashed)
- Bella Thorne – Allison (Amityville: The Awakening, Blended, The Duff, You Get Me)
- Emily Alyn Lind – Melanie (Revenege, Enter the Void, J.Edgar, Replicas)
- Andrew Bachelor- John (Fifty Shades of Black, Meet the Blacks, Grow House)
- Leslie Blibb – Mom (Iron Man, Law Abiding Citizen, To the Bone)
- Ken Marino – Dad (We’re the Millers, Wanderlust, Gattaca, Role Models)
Who is the director and what is she/he known for?
McG is a director who is mostly known for shows such as Supernatural, Lethal Weapon, Shadowhunters,The DUFF and many more. Born in 1968 in Michigan.